Search Engine Optimization Is More Important Than Ever!
Have you checked how your website ranks in the search engine results pages based on certain search terms or keywords? If you’ve reached page 5 and you’re still looking… not good.
The methods for getting a website to rank higher on the search engine results pages (SERPs) have evolved over the years and are now quite sophisticated. What used to work to get a website ranked, no longer does. It is important for your business growth that your website be found by the major search engines by using creative title tags, meta descriptions, and alt tags—often called on-page SEO. This will improve your CTR (click-through rate). But there are so many other techniques to employ, and for SEO to be done well, it’s ongoing.
So, how do we optimize your website to increase its visibility online? (Hint: We know what the search engines are looking for.)
MarketShare’s SEO program includes:
- Assessment of your website; review and evaluation of your on-page content
- Initial keyword and competitive research
- Organizing, editing and/or writing content as needed
- Ongoing, quality link building
- Submission of your site map, URL and blogs/articles to directories and authoritative websites
- Setting up your Google My Business/Map listing
- Detailed monthly traffic and usage reports
- Continued monitoring and updating of SEO data
As with all martech, MarketShare Communications stays current on all the latest SEO methods so your target audience can find you easily on the web. We “get it” so you don’t have to.
Take Advantage of One of The Most Cost-Effective SEO Services in New Jersey