Do you have a Marketing Plan?
Marketshare Communications Presents: S-C-A-T-T-E-R
The Action Plan to Market Your Business
A successful marketing strategy begins with a customized strategic marketing plan that defines your overall and specific marketing goals and your target audience, and then determines the best tactics to reach the objectives.
At MarketShare Communications, we work with you to develop a unique marketing program with positive outcomes. We’ll keep your business moving forward because ultimately our goal is for you to:
- Gain more visibility
- Develop more market share
- Effectively reach your target audience which results in…
- Increased revenues and realized sustainable bottom line profits
Take a look at an infographic we’ve developed to help you visualize how our marketing program works. We call it The S-C-A-T-T-E-R Action Plan to market your business. This infographic lays out the steps we follow for a successful marketing program.
An Effective and Well-Planned Marketing Strategy -
The Key to Growth
Our experience has demonstrated that a comprehensive and integrated marketing approach that combines proven industry practices in a plan that is crafted for your firm’s specific needs, budget, and time-frame, can bring about positive results.
Phase 1: Research and discovery
- Complete a thorough SWOT Analysis for your company and learn about your firm’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Then identify who your target customers/clients are
- Determine best approach to reach them
- Discover what their needs are and how you can fulfill them
Phase 2: Planning and development
- Determine your annual marketing budget
- Develop a timeline to initiate, implement and achieve results
Phase 3: Execution of plan
- Be sure your website is up to date technically and content-wise (SSL security, mobile-friendly, updated content)
- Initiate Social Media, email and SEO programs
- Develop/execute other new projects to help your company gain awareness
Phase 4: Measurement and refinement
- Measure & analyze results
- Refine the marketing approach, if needed
- Continue until results are achieved
- Set new objectives and benchmarks