Before you read another word, I hear you all saying, “What? Are you kidding? I wish we could have a huge wave of business!”
But here’s the thing…if you understand science and how a tsunami works, you’ll know we are in the “bare beach” stage of the tsunami wave right now. The landscape is sparse. There’s nothing as far as the eye can see. Everything is laid bare. Where did it all go? When is it going to come back?
Unlike the continuous flowing waves that roll onto the shoreline on a regular basis, (as in “normal” business), the towering waves of a tsunami require specific conditions in order to be created. And that’s exactly what’s going to happen in the coming months. The conditions are now set for the wave to start crashing onto the proverbial shore.
Business owners and entrepreneurs need to figure out today how to be prepared for the onslaught of new business tomorrow.
So, we ask you again:
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW BUSINESS COMING YOUR WAY?
- Are you going to invest in marketing your company NOW so that when customers are ready to start spending they will remember YOU and send their business your way?
- Are you building a following on social media now so that your name and business are EVERYWHERE?
- Is your website up-to-date with current information, is it mobile-friendly and secure?
- Are you making sure your staff is well-prepared, feeling strong and positive, and on the cutting edge?
- Are you doing everything you can to spend every dollar wisely and get your Brand name out there in front of YOUR TARGET MARKET?
The wave of business is going to start moving forward…even with new shut-downs on the horizon and even with some states looking bleak right now. When the tsunami starts there will be no stopping it and companies that understand this are gearing up right now for the full impact!
The time is ripe for new industries and businesses to spring up. There are opportunities everywhere if you just look around and pay attention. The country is ready for innovation. Consumers and clients are going to be hungry for products and services in the coming months and years. When that wave unleashes, look out…there will be no stopping it.
If you need marketing help to stay afloat and prepare for the wave of new business, we’re here to talk. Give us a call at 973.299.8001 and we can have a discussion about what you need to do right now to be prepared for tomorrow. It may seem quiet at the moment, but keep an eye open…the tsunami is on the horizon. The wave will be here before you know it and for once that’s a really good thing.